Kinect adapter for Xbox One S, One X and Window PC - Connect to sensor and start the game!
To use your existing Xbox One Kinect Sensor with a new Xbox One S or Xbox One X console, you'll need an Xbox Kinect Adapter. This adapter lets you connect your Xbox One Kinect Sensor to the Xbox One S or Xbox One X console. Therefore, a Kinect Adapter is very essential for XBox gamers to continue enjoying Kinect games like FRU, Fruit Ninja 2 and Marvel Avengers: Battle For Earth. Let's first take a look at the unboxing of Kinect Adapter and know more about the installation procedures.
Here's the whole package of Kinect Adapter:
Kinect Adapter, Adapter USB 3.0 Cable
Power Supply for Kinect Adapter, AC Power Supply Cable (US Plug)
Step 1: Set up the adapter
1. Plug the wall plug into the power supply.
2. Insert the round connector of the power supply into the Kinect Adapter.
3. Insert the Kinect sensor cable into the Kinect Adapter.
4. Insert the included USB cable into the Kinect Adapter. You're now ready to connect the adapter to your console.
Step 2: Connect the adapter to the Xbox One S or Xbox One X console
1. Insert the USB 3.0 cable into the left USB port labeled "Kinect" on the back of the console. Your Kinect sensor is now ready to be set up on your console.
2. For best practice, make sure your Kinect sensor and Kinect Adapter are not sitting directly on top of your console.
3. On your console, open the Guide and select System.
Select All settings > Kinect & devices.
Select Kinect and follow the instructions to set up your sensor.