Take panoramic shots and explore the wonderful underwater world
Suitable for sports scenes such as surfing, rafting and snorkeling
Due to underwater refraction, the lens part of the diving shell adopts a spherical design to increase the viewing angle and make the overall splicing effect better. At the same time, after increasing the refraction angle, the bottom of the diving shell cannot be completely hidden. In the actual shooting effect, a small transparent block will appear at the bottom, which can be blocked by "custom logo". In actual use, it is recommended to install the diving shell and the buoyancy rod vertically to reduce the influence of the small transparent block at the bottom of the diving shell on the screen.
1. Open the Case
Lift the buckle as shown below, then pull it down to remove it from the hook. Repeat with the other buckle. When both sides are disengaged, open the Dive Case.
2. Insert the Anti-Fog Inserts
Ensure that two anti-fog inserts are inserted as shown below.
1) When installing anti-fog inserts, align their holes so that the inserts do not cover the camera's status indicators.
2) When using third-party anti-fog inserts, ensure that the size is within 32x18x1mm. If the inserts are too large, they will cause water leakage and potentially damage the camera.
3. Insert the Camera
Install the Dive Case's lower cover
Install the Dive Case's upper cover
1) When using the camera in water, please lock the touch screen to avoid accidental presses.
2) When inserting the camera, take care not to scratch the lens.
4. Close the Case To close the Dive Case, latch the buckle onto the case's hook and firmly push down until it clicks.
1) Ensure the Dive Case is firmly closed. Be sure that the parts of the Dive Case in contact with its rubber seal are free of dirt or dust.
2) For the best results, keep the lenses of the Dive Case clean.
5. Attach the Stabilizer Ring
When connecting the Dive Case to other accessories, such as the floating hand grip, be sure to stick a stabilizer ring to the screw points.
After capturing with the Dive Case, connect ONE X2 to your phone, open files taken with the Dive Case in the app and select Stitch for Dive Case.
GadgetiCloud offers a range of fun and useful technology products.
All our products are for both office and home use, and are thoroughly tested for safety and usability. This ensures all our products will be delivered to you at the best quality.
We offer an easy and smooth shopping interface, and responsive customer service. We provide international shipping services (There is a special arrangement on Free Shipping for certain products due to limited flight services since the pandemic. Please refer to Shipping Policy for more details) and ensure a pleasant shopping experience at GadgetiCloud. Latest news of products can be found on GadgetiCloud Facebook and Instagram so that you can get to know our most updated news. Welcome to visit our Youtube Channel and check out our detailed Products Tours. You will get to learn how to play with our gadgets.
Please feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org anytime if you would like to know more about our products. We look forward to serving you with more exciting products.