As the Coronavirus epidemic situation has broken out worldwide, the best policy to protect ourselves from infectious diseases is to pay more attention to the principles of hygiene.
You can find germs everywhere like floating in the air, living in water, and every surface, including our skin and our belongings.
In this current day and age, most of the people are glued with our mobile device wherever we go, and we use it regularly. It is also constantly exposed to different public area’s surfaces.
Lexuma XGerm Ultra will help you disinfect high-touch surfaces like your phone, which you touch thousands of times a day! It also works for many other household items like keys, remote, EarPods, glasses, etc. It has been scientifically tested that this portable UV sanitizer is effective in killing 99.9% of the germs covered on different surfaces.
With a minimalist design, there is only one color for XGerm Ultra, which is white. After unpacking, we will see the Type-C USB cable, instruction manual, and XGerm Ultra. The capacity of XGerm Ultra can sterilize those common models of smartphones, even the largest iPhone, iPhone 11 Pro Max.
Dimensions of XGerm Ultra:
Dimensions of the unit: 200 x 120 x 48mm
Dimensions of the inner capacity: 183 x 104 x 15mm
There is only one button with an LED light on the cover to control the sterilization function. The LED light in the button will indicate the status of the sterilization and the functioning status of the machine.
When the LED light is:
Blue = Sterilizing the items inside
Red = Standby mode or the sterilization is finished.
Flashing Red Light = Using wireless charging to charge your phone.
How To Use
- Connect XGerm Ultra with power supply by using the Type-C cable, and it will be powered on automatically, and you can see the red light is on.
- Put the items you want to sterilize inside the XGerm Ultra and press the button after you close the lid. If you are going to use aromatic sterilization, you can drop a few droplets of essential oil in the designated area.
- It will begin to do sterilization after you press the button, and it takes around 8 minutes, and the blue light is on.
- After the sterilization is finished, the blue light will change to the red light, and then you can take away the germ-free items.
- For the wireless charging functions, you need to place your phone on the cover of the XGerm Ultra, and it will detect and charge your phone automatically. The red light is flashing while your phone is charging.
XGerm Ultra is not only a sterilization machine for your belongings but also a must-have daily hygiene routine for the sake of our health. This 3-in-1 UV sterilizer is the perfect choice for you to disinfect those high-touch surfaces you touch every day, which can save your time and help you get rid of the germs.